Team Heimahagi is among 15 other teams, three riders from each team will compete in each category, that is 45 riders in each tournament.
The league started with the 4 gait. The riders for Team Heimahagi were Sigurbjörn Viktorsson riding Tenór frá Stóra Ási, Erlendur Ari Óskarsson riding Flóki frá Flekkudal and Jóhann Ólafsson riding Brúney frá Grafarkoti.
Team Heimahagi won the four gait with two riders in the Finals. Sigurbjörn and Tenór took the second place with the score of 6.47 and the winner of the four gait was Saga Steinþórsdóttir and Mói frá Álfhólum with the score of
Úrslit - Finals:
1. Saga and Mói frá Álfhólum 6,80
2. Sigurbjörn and Tenór frá Stóra Ási 6,47
3. Kristín and Garpur frá Miðhúsum 6,40
4. Hannes and Gammur frá Enni 6,40
5. Jón Steinar and Garpur Kálfhóli 2 6,33
6. Þórunn and Harki frá Bjargshóli 6,27
7. Sævar and Hamar frá Hafsteinsstöðum 6,23
8.-9. Árni and Herdís frá frá Lönguhlíð 6,13
8.-9. Jóhann and Brúney frá Grafarkoti 6,13
Next tournament is the five gait that takes place on the 22nd of February.
The winters calander for the league:
Thursday, 8. February – The four gait
Thursday, 22. February – The five gait
Thursday, 8. March – Loose rein tölt and flying pace
Thursday, 22. March – Tölt – The Final Tournament